How we handle your personal information
In order to offer you our services / products, we need to process certain personal data / data about you or your visit to our website.
Of course we care about your privacy & amp; security and therefore does not collect more information than we need. Of course, the information is never sold on to third parties.
For your sake, it is important that you read our data protection policy before ordering or using any of our services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com
Collection & amp; use of data.
What information do we collect?
This data protection policy covers all data that we collect, for example from the website, social media, contact by phone or email and at events / fairs. We may combine personal data collected in one way (eg a website) with personal data collected in another way.
Information You Provide Us With
You can directly or indirectly give us information about you, or your company in several ways, for example when you order our services / products or contact us via form / email from our website.
This information may include:
- Personal and contact information – name, address information, email address, mobile phone number, your professional role, your workplace.
- Payment Information – Billing Address, Reference Person, Other Billing Information.
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
- Geographic information – your geographic location.
- Goods / Services Information – Details about the goods / services you have purchased.
The information we collect is necessary either to enter into an agreement with us, shop in an online store or to issue a quote / the like.
Social security numbers are only processed in exceptional cases for certain services that require a legitimate identity.
Why we collect information & amp; what do we do with the information?
We collect data to provide, perform & amp; improve our services & amp; products.
Your information stays with us!
We will never sell or share your information to third parties without your permission. Sometimes we share personal information with suppliers or subcontractors in order to complete / deliver our commitment to you. Of course, all our partners enter into confidentiality agreements & amp; of course follows legal & amp; technical requirements for your information to be handled securely.
Where do we process your personal information?
We always strive to store your personal information within Sweden / EU / EEA. However, some rare situations may require certain data to be handled by a third party (eg by a technology supplier / subcontractor). However, we will always take measures to ensure that data sent / stored in this way is handled at the same security level as within the EU / ESS.
How long do we store your personal information?
We store data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the information was collected, or to carry out our commitments and for as long as required by statutory storage periods, in particular as regards accounting requirements.
- You who are a customer / registered with us for any reason have several rights you should be aware of.
- You have the right to request, free of charge, a register for which information about you we have stored about you / your company.
- You have the right to have your information corrected if it is incorrect, incomplete or misleading in any way. You also have the right to restrict the processing of personal data until it has been updated.
- You have the right to be forgotten. However, personal data will not be deleted if they are required to complete our commitment / agreement with you, or if another Swedish law, authority or court says otherwise. Should you think that there are no justifiable reasons for this, you obviously have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Right to file a complaint, withdraw consent.